Your child must wear the following to school everyday:
- Navy blazer with school logo
- School tie
- White plain shirt
White shirts must be buttoned to the neck and ties must be worn correctly with tie pulled up to the collar.
- Plain smart grey/black trousers for boys and girls
Jeans, cargo pants, leggings or tight school trousers are not acceptable. Trousers must be loose fitting.
- Grey/black skirt for girls
Skirts should be loose fitting, not figure hugging and the length be between the knee and ankle
- Plain black, navy or flesh coloured tights only
- Plain black shoes of an appropriate design for school.
Shoes must be smart and made of a fabric such as leather or PVC that can be polished. Canvas shoes such as Vans, boots, coloured laces, trainers or Nike Airforce shoes are not permitted.
- V-neck jumper or waist length cardigan in plain navy or plain black are optional and do not replace the need to wear a blazer.
- Black or blue socks or white ankle socks
Over the knee socks are not acceptable
- Headscarves – plain navy, black or white
- All hair clips, bands etc should be plain and in navy, black or white
- Plain dark coat
Hoodies, sweat shirts, are not acceptable. No baseball caps are allowed. These items will be confiscated if seen in school.
- In summer a navy blue school polo shirt (blazers will still be required) Learners will be told when we switch to summer uniform.
Learners may wear only one item of religious jewellery and a pair of stud earrings.
Your child should not wear:
- Bandanas of any type
- Decorative headscarves or hair accessories
- Large decorative buckles on belts or coloured belts
- Learners should not have long nail extensions or wear excessive make up to school.
- Jeans, tight trousers or trousers with studs
- Girls should not wear very short skirts
- Shirts which do not button up to the neck
- Finally, fashionable haircuts with stars, bright colouring or other shavings are incompatible with school uniform and should not be seen in school.