As part of our core value of “Excellent Aspirations” we believe that all learners should have access to a variety of experiences, visits, and clubs beyond the curriculum. Please see our newsletter and twitter feed for an example of the rich opportunities available to students, but here are a few examples from this year:
- Year 7 & 8 performing an abridged version of a Shakespeare play at the Beck Theatre.
- 80 students training with the Carolina Panthers NFL team.
- Year 8 students visiting Paris for a cultural excursion.
- Year 11 watching a performance of “A Christmas Carol”
- Sixth Form students ice skating at Winter Wonderland.
- Year 8 having a university taster day at Brunel University.
In the attachment below is the list of lunchtime and after school clubs we have on offer this term. Students wishing to attend the club should see a lead member of staff before attending the club to check if there is space in the club.