Harrow High takes the safety of all seriously. It is our duty to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health and safety of visitors and volunteers involved in any school activity. We welcome parents, contractors and the community to our School.
We undertake to:
- Treat you with respect and courtesy at all times.
- Discuss your concerns and provide you with advice and help.
- Act as your guide in education matters.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Keep up to date with your child’s education.
In return we ask you to:
- Keep your appointment, or let us know as soon as possible if you are unable to attend.
- Treat our staff with respect and courtesy at all times.
- Let us know if you have any suggestions or cause for complaint as soon as possible in order that any issues may be dealt with efficiently.
- Let us know when we have done well.